Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

7/08/2007

Cousin T and The Aryan Brotherhood

Posted by Gwen |

Well, you asked for it and here it is. I've put myself out here at your request and find myself terrified. What if I'm not verbose enough? What if I'm not funny enough? Yeah, I'm laughing at the thought that I might not have enough to say, too, so just stop it.

I've been on vacation since Tuesday. I love when you can take two days of vacation and be off five straight. Tuesday night Lil BRR and I went to the baseball game (thanks for the tickets, Caleco's!) and had a blast. We took the 1860's shuttle from Soulard which is a great idea if you don't mind standing on the street corner for an hour after the game waiting for it to come back - which it never did.

While we waited we met this really "interesting" guy:


See the Aryan Brotherhood tattoo on his arm? He got that in prison. Oh, don't act surprised. The best part was that here he is transient and hungry but Cousin T wouldn't release the death grip she had on her stolen ballpark chips:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICELY DONE! KEEP GOING!

Gwen said...

Stop yelling.

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit! Congrats on your blog - I always knew you could do it and I know it'll be funny... as soon as you stop blogging about the stupid crap I do. Posting pics of my fugly mug will get you nowhere.

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Gwen, You are still as cute as ever. I'm glad you are having such a good time. Miss you.
Love, Joyce

Subscribe