Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

7/25/2007

Um? Yeah.

Posted by Gwen |

Man, oh, man. That was great. I wasn't going to blog about it because I know he reads this, but that was so much fun I don't care. Tom, thanks, thanks for so much fun. We've already discussed the high points but I'd like to memorialize them in bullets. Everything is better in bullets:

  • Big sack o' nuts
  • Ed
  • Watch my seat!
  • And the laughing, all of the laughing.

Seriously, I can't wait to do it again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time!

I was purusing over your writing and this is what my eyes initial saw, "Everything is better with a bullet." Yea, I went THERE. Then I thought, on a first date... thats kinda kinky.

Subscribe