Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

9/21/2007

About Me - The First Ten

Posted by Gwen |

I've been trying to do one of those "100 Things About Me" lists. I see The List on almost every other blog I read and I like to be introspective, so why not?

Because it's hard, that's why. I currently have about 35. A hundred is a lot. I wasn't going to publish until I had it done, but I'm afraid that if I don't publish what I have and get the ball rolling, I won't finish.

So here's the first ten:

  1. I'm a procrastinator and come up with creative ways to make myself get things done.
  2. I live in St. Louis, Missouri.
  3. I don’t choose political sides, but my positions on particular issues are predominantly liberal.
  4. I don’t have any children.
  5. I am a voracious reader.
  6. I’ve been married.
  7. My biggest pet peeve is when people get into the elevator car without letting me off first.
  8. It takes a long time to get close to me but once you are, I am fiercely loyal.
  9. I need a new roof on my garage.
  10. Bo Fung, the best Chinese take-out in the world, delivers to my house.

There you have it, the first ten things about me. I tried to pick a nice mix of things boring and less boring. Now that you know me a little better, wanna make out?


0 comments:

Subscribe