Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Posted by Gwen |

Our office is hosting an employee appreciation picnic in the next few weeks. The festivities include a trivia game based on information about all of us. We have until Wednesday to complete the questionnaire. I'm hung up on one question, "Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive)"

The first answer that popped into my head was, "The Holy Mother; because I've got questions." But I can't do that. It would upset people.

My second instinct was, "Dead or Alive." Most people wouldn't get it. While I'm actually ok with that, I think I can do better.

One gal in the office said, "Mr. Right." Clever. But it would make me seem desperate.

A friend suggested Abraham Lincoln. That's actually a good one.

Who would you most like to meet?

1 comments:

Sommer said...

Bono would be who I would want to meet - he is just so chock full of life, spirituality, passion, & intelligence.

Subscribe