Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Things I've already accomplished this weekend:

  1. Dusted the entire house
  2. Washed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees
  3. Washed the bathroom floor on my hands and knees
  4. Swept and Swiffered the whole house
  5. Cleaned the top of the fridge
  6. Cleaned the bathroom (sink, toilet, tub, mirrors)
  7. Made both beds
  8. Vacuumed the rugs
  9. Vacuumed the furniture
  10. Made a veggie pizza
  11. Made a batch of sangria
  12. Drank half a batch of sangria
  13. Hosted a successful Southern Living At Home party (hence the cleaning and sangria)
  14. Cleaned up after a successful Southern Living At Home party
  15. Did two loads of laundry
  16. Had the house appraised
  17. Swept the porches
  18. Cleaned the kitchen (including the top of the fridge and the fronts of all the other appliances)
  19. Cleaned both cat boxes
  20. Showered and made myself pretty

I'm pooped. I'm going out for a beer.

0 comments:

Subscribe