Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Here is a list of things I DO NOT WANT today:

1. To get out of bed.

2. To take a shower.
3. To drive to work.
4. To work.


Here is a list of things I WANT today:

1. To stay in bed for one more hour. It's so warm and comfy.
2. To put up more Christmas decorations. If I could stay home I'd even do the outside ones.
3. To drink hot chocolate all day
4. To snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie and then read a book.
5. Not to work.


Happy Hump Day, everyone. I hope we all get through it. Only four more days of NaBloPoMo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones.

What is it about today?- I had trouble getting out of bed too. Pressed my snooze so many times I got up 1/2 hour late. And I never want to go to work, so that's a normal day for me.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

I also had difficulty getting up today and slept right through my alarm.

It's too dang hot out for hot chocolate. Damn you winter, where are you?!

Subscribe