Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

4/14/2008

So sweet your back teeth will hurt.

Posted by Gwen |

Yesterday at the wedding shower I got to meet my new niece, Rowan, who is the sweetest, most gorgeous and chubbiest baby I've seen! Kid's got more chins than a Chinese phone book.



I was pretty impressed with myself when she went from fussy to instant REM sleep in my arms in under 30 seconds. I told my mom that we were staying until she woke up because there was no way I was putting her down. She was so warm, smelled awesome, and the little elastic strap holding her hat on was hilariously buried in fat rolls. Even her sleep breathing was adorable.

A couple times she opened her eyes, gazed up at me and smiled which just about broke my heart in two. My mom laughed at me because it made me a little misty, and then refused to believe that I just had something in my eye.


Does anyone know where I can buy a pony?

2 comments:

McGone said...

OK, that last picture is pretty adorable. And wow, you weren't kidding about chubby!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been a fat baby instead of trying to spend my whole life making up for it.

Jeez.

She's cute!

Subscribe