Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

It's hard to believe that I've been occupying this corner of The Internets for almost a year. I never thought I'd have enough to say, but here I am.

Over the past 11.5 months I've told some funny stories and made fun of myself. I've gotten up to 39 on my list of 100 Things About Me. I've talked about, and showed you pictures of, my house, my cats, my garden, my family, my friends. I've shared. A lot.

And so have you. You came by and read and commented. I felt the love. We've really gotten to know each other, haven't we?

But it dawned on me last night that maybe you need to know more. Maybe you want to know how a person can be so damn happy all the time. (Lots of liquor.) Maybe you want to know what kind of underwear I like. (None, unless I'm wearing a skirt.) Maybe you want to know why I'm jamming a sharp object up my nose in this picture. (Again with the liquor.)

There are things I haven't talked about here but it's not for any particular reason, and if I can tell you about shitting my pants I can tell you just about anything.

So what do you want to know?

12 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Ever been married? If you mentioned it before I musta missed it. Just curious.

Loved your flag day post BTW.

Renaissance Woman said...

What is the number one thing on your list of things that you do that make you happy?

Ben said...

First time reader here, funny stuff you have going on. What is the most embarrassing moment you can recall that you are Proud of?

Cheers

othurme said...

What are you wearing right now?

Bob Stein said...

Another first timer. (Something about that nose picking, you just stand out.)

What are some things you like that do not (so much) cause cancer?

Whiskeymarie said...

Any boys in your life right now, in the "romantic" sense? (and by "romantic" I also count drunken make-outs, FYI)

Also, are you naturally that tan?
And, coffee or tea?
Oh, and- have you ever picked your nose so ferociously that it hurt?
One more thing: Have you ever sneezed and farted at the same time?

Inquiring minds want to know...

paperback reader said...

I can't top those comments. I just ask all women the same question: if an unattractive man wanted to trick you and others like you into sleeping with him, what would work?

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

McGone said...

Why is McGone your favorite Blogroll member? By all means, please be thorough.

Moe Wanchuk said...

I would like to know, if you'd ever let Moe's MowJobs cut your lawn?
Or Moe's SnowJobs shovel your driveway?

Thanks...I'll be waiting to hear.

Anonymous said...

i love your honesty. i love your blog. i love your writing style.

now, with that outta the way, on to the questions...

creamy or chunky peanut butter?
what is your earliest childhood memory?
how old were you when you got "the talk" about sex?

LoyalHeather said...

Really? No underwear unless with a skirt? I am so the exact opposite...so yes, that means I was going commando at your party last week. And I will do it again. Off to get more dry toast. Damn engagement parties and 6am conference calls. Ugh.
XOXO,
H

Subscribe