Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/22/2008

OMG I'm so tired.

Posted by Gwen |

This weekend was a ball. Thank you for thinking positively with me and helping me get there - it was bitter cold and the wind was straight out of a mess-with-your-head thriller movie but none of that matters when you're holed up in a beautiful lake house with your best friends.

I have pictures to share and stories to tell but didn't get home until 1 am last night. On top of having only gotten an hour or two of sleep all weekend and battling arctic conditions to get home, I found that my little cat, Skylar, had been locked in my bedroom for the entire weekend and there was a bit of a mess to clean up before I could go to bed. Poor little fluff was still REALLY upset this morning, pacing and crying and not letting me out of his sight.

So yeah, exhausted. If I hadn't had a deadline to meet at work today I probably would have taken the day off. If I nod off, will you throw a cover on me? Thanks.

11 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Forget the cat, when you left it forced me to have a dream about a gay stalker. Promise you'll never leave again.

BeckEye said...

I'm tired too. And in pain. Partially from a drunken weekend, and partially because my feet have rejected my awesome new boots in quite a violent and painful manner, and the heat isn't working in my office and I've been hunched over for the past 4 hours. The hour of sleep last night I got isn't helping. So, you can share my blankie, but don't hog it.

Whiskeymarie said...

Is it worng that I'm glad that I'm not the only one who retardedly locks her cats in the wrong place for days sometimes?

Poor kitty.
Poor Gwennie.

Get some sleep tonight and buy Skylar some treaties.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

DId the kitty have a pillow party? Hope you get some sleep tonight!

- Jennifer

hello haha narf said...

Dear Santa,

Please bring Gwen a new bedroom that doesn't smell like cat pee. She has been a *cough* good girl.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the cat. Skylar kept tying to get into my alcohol and I had to take drastic measures. But I did leave a pizza and pitcher of beer in the bedroom - just in case he got hungry.

Merry Christmas Gwen!

Whiskeymarie said...

Oh, and- is it wrong to be WORNG?

I really need to proofread more.

Elizabeth said...

Time for you to get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Cats get in the damnedest places. Our old one got in the dryer once and I accidentally closed the door on her (luckily I was done and didn't turn it on). Finally found her 12 hours later.

Spud Mack said...

Hey Gwen don't worry. If you nod off I will be happy to throw all kinds of crap on you.

Some Guy said...

Glad you had fun, Gwen. If the weather was anything like it was here, it was perfect for staying indoors.

Subscribe