Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Things I did last night after work:

  • shopped for and purchased thank you cards
  • went to the library (checked out books and signed up for the Summer Reading Club)
  • picked up a movie for a diversity activity at work
  • cut the grass
  • watered the plants
  • weeded all the flower beds
  • planted zinnias in the front garden
  • consoled my neighbor over the fence with regard to some major changes in her household
  • made dinner
  • opened the presents I found on my front porch
  • squealed with delight and LMAO
  • called, IM'd and texted the folks who sent said lovely gifties
  • flirted mercilessly with the man on whom I'm crushing
  • watched one half-hour sitcom while I finally inhaled my cold dinner at 9:30
  • downloaded the two batches of birthday bash photos from Scope
  • uploaded all of the birthday bash photos that have been shared with me to Facebook
  • scrubbed my feet because, once again, I cut the grass and gardened in flip-flops
  • fell into bed at 11 and read until my eyes slammed shut (approximately 3 minutes)
Things I did not do last night after work because there is only one of me and I need to rest sometimes:
  • Wrote Rock Star Birthday Princess Week, Part 2
  • Read or commented on your blog
Hopefully I can make this happen tonight but I have A LOT of thank you cards to write so we'll see.  I may just collapse in a puddle.  Who's to say?

17 comments:

Sass said...

And if you don't...it's all good. ;) You're the birthday princess, you don't have to do ANYTHING!

Scope said...

Yeah, my follow-up post is half written, too. Between editing those pix so I could send more than one at a time, and trying to figure out what brand of "fire water" I brouight to the party (epic fail), the night just dissappeared here, too.

Enjoy Rock Star birthday week.

Julie Dunlap said...

You must get off work really early to get all that done! Happy Birthday Week!!

Cora said...

Jeez, woman, it's your birthday ~ you do what YOU wanna do, even if it means you have to make us wait a little while for part 2. You go have fun!!

Go!

GO!!!!

:-)

Whiskeymarie said...

Things I did last night after work:
*Walked the dog, had a breach of integrity with the poo bag. Now I know what warm, squishy dog poo feels like, and it ain't good. Want to smell my finger?

*Ate leftovers

*laid on couch

*Fell asleep.

-Whatever sort of crack you're on that helps you get shit done, I want some- NOW.

Soda and Candy said...

Wow, you are a superwoman!

Dr Zibbs said...

who's the guy you're crushing on?

We need details.

mo.stoneskin said...

Is that all you did? Some people just can't motivate themselves enough to peel their eyes off the TV.

words...words...words... said...

That looks like my to-do list for a whole month. That I don't finish.

Glad you had such a great birthday :) (And way to spread it out over a whole week!)

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Happy Birthday again!

- Jennifer

SkylersDad said...

One question, what do you do with all of your spare time? ;^)

Christopher Jones said...

You did all that stuff in a day?


What are you, The Flash? The Prince of Persia(with the Sands of Time)?

Nej said...

I wish my list of completed to-do's was that long!!! I'm mildly jealous (ok, crazy jealous) of your ambition. Rock on!

Fancy Schmancy said...

OOOOOH, Is Brian back in the picture, or is this a new fella? Do tell more!

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

Wow! That's one busy, long ass day!!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Wow Gwenie, you're a rock star princess and Super Woman!

Happy B-day week!
Atta' girl, party like it's 1999!

Anonymous said...

This is not cool, dude- you get more done in a day AFTER work than I do on a day that I don't go to work at all.

I think you need to think of other people and pace yourself.

Subscribe