Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

After pulling an all-nighter Saturday night (hello, mr. sun, so upsetting to see you) I woke up a short four minutes before I was supposed to be meeting the gals to celebrate miss ttmac's impending nuptuals with brunch. A harried "fuck! i just woke up!" call bought me some time but I was still showered and dressed - we all wore old bride's maids dresses, as you can see - and out the door in under 30 minutes.


I just received this Smilebox slideshow thank you card from the affianced and praised the blog gods for sending material.

ttmac, we are all so very excited for you and The Carpenter. On your own the two of you are amazing people; together you're off the (ball and) chain. Less than one week until you can have sex! Woot!

2 comments:

ttmac said...

I just picked up a copy of 'The Joy of Sex'. Any other advice would help from those sexually experienced friends in the blog world.
"In the section on new positions, Quilliam recommends arranging a "practice session" before the actual interlude, to make sure no one gets hurt."
-The Washington Post
"With its discreet cover and its content divided into Starters, Main Courses, and Sauces & Pickles, the book was loosely modeled on “Joy of Cooking,” the culinary how-to book that had transformed the way its readers thought about food."
-The New Yorker
I think I'm ready for take-off!

Fancy Schmancy said...

Great pictures! You always look like you're having so much fun!

Subscribe