Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/12/2008

From the headlines

Posted by Gwen |

Sarcasm finds medical use in dementia detection
Seems people with dementia can't detect sarcasm.  Awesome.  Now when you don't get me I can blame you, demented freaks.

Five million geeks just rewrote their Christmas lists.

The rocket boosters are dizzy and ready to get on the trampoline.

He's just pissed because he can't do anything about his raging boner.

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That saracasm thing scares me. If I lose my sense of humor, they only thing I'll have left is my Mario Van Peebles good looks.

MJenks said...

My wife is demented?

Sass said...

See? You know as much as I do, now. Read the headlines. That's all it takes. Trust me on this.

And for the record...D'arcy's is the finest horseshoe in Springfield. Al Roker even came and did a feature thing on it.

Norb Andy's, I do believe, is closed. And haunted.

paperback reader said...

Even reading headlines is too much for me most days. If they were printed in a better medium, like on the tight t-shirts of chesty ladies, I'd be the best-informed man alive.

words...words...words... said...

Anyone who gets a boner from Madonna should probably be a priest.

Anonymous said...

That's cool. People WITH dementia don't seem to realize that they're USING sarcasm either. So really, it all kind of evens out.

*snicker*

Elizabeth said...

Haw haw!>that last one. Poor Madonna, all the religions hate her.

Anonymous said...

I'm with words words words.

BeckEye said...

Yeah, I'm with Zibbs, the sarcasm thing scares me too. Now, if I fail to pick up on someone's snark I'll immediately think I have dementia. Kind of like every time I get heartburn I think it's possible that THIS is the time I'm actually having a heart attack.

Subscribe