Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

8/07/2007

Vacation, Bitch!

Posted by Gwen |

One week from today. And I can't wait. A couple of days in the sun at The Lake is exactly what's in order. I'm already there in my mind . . . getting up and having coffee on the porch with my pals and the view. . .

. . . in the pool by 10:30 and not out again until 4 . . .


. . . all you can eat crab legs at Starvin Marvin's (that's how many buckets we filled with shells last year - c'mon, girls, I just know we can do one more this year!) . . .

. . . ice cold beers on the patio at The Bearded Clam . . .



. . . and making fun of rednecks (remind to tell you The Story of Slutty McFuckerson someday.)

I'm a huge fan of exotic far-away vacations, but this one? It's just so darn comfortable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't wait!!

Subscribe