Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

9/19/2007

Avast, ye land-lubbin whores!

Posted by Gwen |

Miss Zoot brought it to my attention this morning that today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Not being one to ignore my inner child, or yours, here are some fun pirate activities:

  • You can find your pirate name here. I insist on being called by mine, Cap'n Yvette Roughknuckles, all day today or you'll walk the plank.

  • You can find out what kind of pirate you are here. I'm a bilge rat - "a carbuncle on the alabaster skin of homo erectus." Yup, that's me!

Comment and tell me your results or I'll put your heart in Davy Jones' Locker, you mangy chumbuckets.

And finally, my favorite pirate joke . . .

Have you heard about the new pirate movie? It's rated, "Arrrgh!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pirate name is "Pirate Jessie, the Infected," which goes along with my Bilge Rat status...

Fun!

Anonymous said...

My pirate name is, oddly, Tiny Helga Cutty. But I prefer you call me by my newly discovered gangsta name, Two-Time Jimmy Jamma. I did all the questions to find out what kind of pirate I would be, and the outcome was "Pirate". Am I that generic?

Subscribe