Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

9/13/2007

Big Brother Bullets - 09/11/07

Posted by Gwen |

Sorry this is late - as you can see from below I went out Tuesday night instead of watching the show. But I'm caught up and have this to say:

  • Why was Dick acting so surprised that Dani took him off the block? Of course she did - there was no risk for her in doing it. Now, same situation earlier in the game where there's a chance she gets voted out? No way she does it. I think he made such a fuss because he so badly wants her approval and attention.
  • It seemed like Jessica was mad at Eric. I really couldn't get a good read on what was going on there. But I was excited to peek in on the Jury House.
  • If Zach has any shot he HAS to win HOH. I know that we could easily find out by reading the message boards, but I don't want to know. Although, either way, I predict Dani wins this game. Even if she doesn't win HOH, she'll likely win the veto. Most Jury members vote based on overall game play and she was masterful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is.......THANK GOD Julie Chen stopped wearing all that body glitter! It was blinding.

Subscribe