Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

10/03/2007

Great Mofo Delurk 2007

Posted by Gwen |

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007
I am still very under the weather over here. I think I have the plague. This is day two at home and I am growing weary of the solitude. Although there was a little excitement in the neighborhood last night. At about midnight a real doosie of an electrical storm blew through. Which wasn't really all that exciting until I heard an explosion and about two minutes later saw and heard a fire engine

Being the nosy south-sider that I am, I got up to check it out. I was also hoping it wasn't my house. I could smell smoke when I got about half-way down the stairs and when I stepped outside it was cloyingly thick. Apparently a van behind a neighbors house caught fire. I still don't have the full scoop, like was it hit by lightning, but I'll let you know when/if I ever find out.

BTW, today is the great mofo delurk (see the pretty button above?) So delurk and comment. I realize I haven't given you much to think about or comment on with this post so answer this question:

What's your favorite cold/cough medicine and why? I got Tylenol's Cough and Sore Throat at 7-11 yesterday because it was what they had. It tastes like ass but I think it works.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cepacol Sore Throat Lozenges - they're like oragel for your throat. It's bliss when it feels like your throat is burning.

Subscribe