Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

10/13/2007

Which way does the dancer spin for you?

Posted by Gwen |

I'm a daily reader and huge fan of Notes from the Trenches; the author is an extremely entertaining home-schooling mother of seven beautiful children. Today she posted a link to a really cool optical illusion/personality test that she saw on the blog Our Deer Baby. I was so fascinated that I couldn't resist being a blogstalker.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come back, comment, and share whether you saw the dancer turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Please.

UPDATED TO ADD: I forgot to tell you MY results. Duh. For me, she turns clockwise. Others have said that, with effort, they can switch the way they see it. Despite valiant effort, I cannot. I guess I am both logical AND stubborn.

5 comments:

Jerry said...

The dancer is definately spinning clockwise. At least that's the way I saw it!

Nice blog.. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

For a split second it was going clockwise, then suddenly I was seeing it going counter-clockwise. I stared at it for a long time but couldn't see it going clockwise again no matter how hard I tried. But then I went to the site again later, and lo and behold I saw it going clockwise the whole time. I'm not sure I want to know what all this means.

Anonymous said...

Counterclockwise for me... I can't get the thing to go in the other direction... my Supergirl tricks just aren't what they used to be.

Anonymous said...

I'm calling shenanigans on the dancing lady. I only saw it going counter-clockwise. According to the article, I should be good at math and "facts" and that is false.

Anonymous said...

Counter clockwise; definitely. But, I scrolled down and back up and she started going clockwise. Freaky.

Subscribe