Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

My Dear Readers: The following post is part of Blog Share 2007. A bunch of us (see list, top sidebar) have switched blogs today so that we can write about topics that we wouldn't normally. The three of you be nice to our guest. She even played along and chose her own song lyric post title. We like her already. Gwen, out.


# # #


Dear Readers:

As much fun as we had yesterday, it seems that publication of the list of Blog Share participants had the unfortunate side effect of erdoing our anonoymity. By request I have removed the post from my anony-guest. I also removed the blogroll of participants. If any of you are interested in returning to any of the blogs that were listed, please email me at guenosdias at prodigy dot net and I can likely figure out who it was you liked.

I will be back shortly to talk about the Blog Share. It's just been one of those weeks where I don't seem to have enough time for anything. BRB!

Gwen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your dress wasn't orange. Although that might have been a cautionary tale for the rest of your unmarried friends.

I feel your pain on missing friends. It totally sucks. But it does get a bit better, I promise.

Anonymous said...

And the song is....XRAY EYES by GUSTER! One of my favorite bands!

Isabel said...

I love Guster. Mrs. Squirrel met her husband through Guster. Too sweet.

Anyway, it's hard to grow up and realize that we don't have as much in common with our friends anymore. It's life, but it's hard.

Also, how is it okay to make people spend that much money on a wedding that isn't their own?? That's crazy talk.

lizgwiz said...

Yes, thank god for non-orange dresses!

I HATE it when friendships dissolve. Even when you're the one doing most of the dissolving, it still hurts. Especially when you can't seem to find a REAL reason for it. "People change" seems so vague.

Anonymous said...

I could have written this exact post. I think friend breakups are worse than boyfriend breakups.

Anonymous said...

Agreed: friend breakups sting every bit as much as a boyfriend breakup. Blah. I'm so sorry.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

I sometimes have these weird flash-friendships where the person and I will become really close fast and then poof, it's gone and they disappear. Sometimes I look back and wonder what they're doing but I don't think I'll ever see them again and that's kinda okay. Maybe they aren't all supposed to last forever.

-R- said...

I totally understand wanting the post taking down. Thanks to both you and the anonymous poster for giving us the chance to read it yesterday!

Subscribe