Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!


These two are in Memphis right now running a half marathon. They'll get back to draining kegs in a couple hours.

Seriously, though, I am so proud of them. I was surprised when they announced they were going to do it. I realized they were serious when they actually sent in their money for the race. They have both pushed themselves beyond their own expectations and impressed the hell out of all of the rest of us in the process.

I feel terrible that I am not down there for them, following the race course with stupid signs and noisemakers. And Gu. I've heard tell they like the Gu. Gals, I'm sorry. I realize now that I should have gone, but I am cheering as loud as I can in the back yard. As big as my mouth is, you can probably hear me. I'm proud of you.

*The gender of the song title has been changed to fit the blog topic.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going the distance - Cake. Does this one count since it's not Nov. anymore?

Subscribe