Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/01/2007

The sounds of far-off crickets is deafening.

Posted by Gwen |

Good Lord people, I know NaBloPoMo is a challenge but NO ONE has posted anything today. Call me a masochist, but I really enjoyed doing it: the contest was fun and I dug the challenge. I am, however, relieved it's over because I hate doing things I HAVE to do. I enjoy them so much more when I do them for fun. Need proof? I've already posted twice today.

I also ran a bajillion erands today, my most favorite of which was boot shopping. I got these amazingly supple and hot Etienne Aigner boots half off.



Don't hate me. You, too can shop at DSW.

I picked up this pair in the clearance aisle. They are also yummy.

There was a third pair I liked so much that it took all possible restraint to keep from licking them. I'm not kidding. They were brown croc. Oh, Holy Mother. They were so gorgeous I knew I'd never wear them. They were Boots of Intimidation and made me want to stomp around like I was on Project Runway. The other patrons of DSW were amused by my childish antics. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Speaking of Project Runway, I'm going to go lay on the couch and watch this week's episode. I didn't sleep well last night and I could use a nap before LM and Buss get here for Bo Fung and Jackass 2.

1 comments:

Elan Morgan said...

You've been tagged:
http://www.schmutzie.com/2007/12/is-meme-verb-yet.html

Subscribe