Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/10/2007

I have poopy pants today.

Posted by Gwen |


I don't literally have poop in my drawers. But considering I started this illustrious Monday by slipping and falling down not one but TWO sets of icy steps, I still have a bit of a black cloud hanging over my head.





I'll get over it, I just need to be a baby for a minute or 12. I had no idea it was icy. I walked outside this morning and the air temperature felt over freezing and nothing LOOKED icy. But it was. And it's supposed to get worse before it gets better.

Whine, whine, whine. Whatever. I'll be back when I'm in a better mood.

2 comments:

-R- said...

Definitely not a good way to start the day!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Oh...sorry to hear that...fancy a cup of coffee with me? ;)

I know you will be back soon with a better mood!

Subscribe