Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/06/2007

The Mayor and I need to talk

Posted by Gwen |

Okay so, a snowflake in the eye (see below)? It's cute.

Want to know what isn't cute? Driving home in a damn ice storm during rush hour traffic. I couldn't even see the lines on the highway and it took me an hour to get home.

Who invited Alberta and her stupid damn clipper to St. Louis anyway? Mayor Slay and I need to have a discussion about invitations to the city. I'm free on Friday around 2, Francis.

Although the wikipedia entry I linked to above says this freak weather crap can also be called a Canadian Clipper, so I'm forced to be mad at the Palinode and Schmutzie, too. Sorry you two, but I hate it when the Great White North comes south.

0 comments:

Subscribe