Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

1/21/2008

Go Packers!

Posted by Gwen |

This post originally ran yesterday morning. It's back at the top for an UPDATE, see below.

I'm not a huge sports fan. I know how the games are played and was even married to a football coach once, but I just don't have room in my brain for sports anymore. I am, however, going on the record today as a Packer fan. I really want to see the Packers and the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I'd love it if the Packers were the ones to take the Patriots down a notch or 12.


















And besides, who wouldn't want to watch these two go at each on other in a Super Hott and Sexxy Quarterback Battle of The Ages?

I'll make room in my brain for that. Rowr!






UPDATE, MONDAY AM: Crap. Crap. Crap.

Well, I guess now I have to get behind Eli Manning. Not as cute as Peyton, but more importantly not a Patriot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of your QBs are Mississippi boys! Bret graduated from MY school- the U of Southern Miss. Eli went the Ole Miss route, but I'm not a hater.

I too wanted the Packers to win, but even though they didn't it was a GREAT game.

Subscribe