Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

1/22/2008

Tripping the Light Crabtastic

Posted by Gwen |



Whoa, I was crabby today. Toxic. Not fit for public consumption. I just wanted to be LEFT ALONE and it wasn't happening and it was pissing me off.


I've been home about an hour now and my attitude is much improved. I've started a load of laundry, opened the mail, cleaned up the kitchen, written this post and started dinner. I think getting things done has made me feel better about continuing on. Well, that and the big, fat juicy cheeseburger I'm grilling.



After dinner I'm headed upstairs to pack for a couple days in San Francisco. Don't be jealous, it's for work and I will be in and out in less than 24 hours. To make up for the brevity, I booked a room at Hotel Boheme.

If I have time for an internet cafe, I'll sign on and say hi. If I don't, I'll see you Friday.

Smooches!

2 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Best wishes on your trip to San Fran and hoping you don't have to drive or park a car because that will really make you crabby.

Whiskeymarie said...

Too bad you won't be there longer- I love love love San Fran.

Subscribe