Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/02/2008

Mystery Topic Challenge #8

Posted by Gwen |

As the winner of MTC #7, I chose the topic for MTC #8:
Last Thursday I received a call from the fraud department at Visa. It seems someone created a duplicate of my debit/ATM/credit card and used it at truck stops in Alberta, Canada and again several days later at an amusement park in Baltimore, Maryland. I suspect I’ll never know how they got my number, what they bought with my money or why they needed those things.

Write a story using the above elements and shed some light on the mystery for
me.
The BlogNinjas are raring to go with more Mystery Topic Challenge goodness. You don’t have to be a Blog Ninja to take part but if you want to read and then vote for your favorite, come by here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen, thanks for providing great inspiration. I'm glad I made people laugh. That was my goal...

Subscribe