Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/01/2008

What if the other kids don't like me?

Posted by Gwen |

After many, many years I'm going back to school today! One of my resolutions this year was to take a writing class so I signed up for a creative writing workshop at the local community college. My first class is this morning.

I'm a little nervous only because I don't know what to expect. I hope it's a good class and the other kids like me.





After class I am meeting friends to celebrate my friend Amy's birthday. You know Amy . . . Amy of How to Make Kimchi. If you're not reading her, you should. Her stuff is real and very funny. Also? She called it that Lost is about time travel, weeks ago. So she's wicked smart, too.

Happy Birthday, Amy!

2 comments:

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Thanks Gwen...I'm so glad you came out for blue drinks. Sorry that your poo might be green for a few days. I love my frame.

love,
amy

Whiskeymarie said...

Dammit- no more "Lost" clues! I've only watched season one!
Next thing you'll tell me that Bruce Willis is already dead.

Crap.

Subscribe