Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

. . . where there's no luggage and a touch of sun poisoning . . .

I just got home about 11 pm. The Atlanta airport was a clusterfuck - we got through immigration and customs easily enough only to be told we were to leave our luggage in this monstrous pile for security scanning later. Lil BRR and I knew instantly that we wouldn't see it when we got back to STL. I was too tired to make a fuss, so the bitchy calls will start tomorrow if it hasn't arrived by the assured time.

I apologize for being silent the past few days. We lost our phone lines about midday Wednesday and never got them back. Over coffee Friday morning The Gregger told me that he kept expecting a Geek Squad van to show up in our driveway with a blogging APB for me.


Well, I'm off to bed. I'm certain I have a cold and I'm exhausted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home!!

returning home from cabo through houston was much better than what you experienced. looking at the lines i thought it wouldn't be, but those people had their shit together. and my luggage never left me.

you have a cold? were you drinking all those margaritas and not taking your vitamins?

Subscribe