Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

4/30/2008

Sabbatical

Posted by Gwen |

I decided this morning that I am taking a sabbatical from this blog. I've really got nothing to say lately and don't feel like making something up. Between yardwork, a really good book, and hosting a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday, I just don't have anything left to give.

I'm only taking the rest of the week off, so be sure to check back on Monday. And of course, if something really funny happens between now and then, I'll be sure to come here and tell it.

3 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I feel you. If my life gets less interesting, I'll have to start posting about my physical ailments.

Oh, wait...
Crap.

paperback reader said...

Cinco de Mayo will be a perfect event to declare your liberation from not posting.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

I feel you as well. Sometimes my brain just empties out and I have to let it refill, like my ice maker.

See you tomorrow.

Subscribe