Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

5/24/2008

Passive Resistance

Posted by Gwen |

Apparently Fernando and the younger of my two cats, Skyler, bonded during some late-night discussions and now Skyler thinks he should get to travel, too. So much so, in fact, that he has set up residence in my suitcase and refuses to move until I send him somewhere. Perfect. Of course I end up with the cat who understands civil disobedience.


Any suggestions? Outside taking care of the mountain of laundry, that is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really frikken cute, gwen!

if you really want the cat outta the suitcase, i'll bring my dogs over. they hate suitcases because they know it means i am headed out on yet another trip. a cat in a suitcase would drive them nuts and i bet your kitty would vacate quickly!

Subscribe