Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

7/28/2008

We interrupt this blog . . .

Posted by Gwen |


Sorry, people, but I’ve gotten sucked into a recorded marathon of The Next Food Network Star and slowly my brain has morphed into the place where creativity goes to die. I’ve only got two more episodes and I’ll be back. I may need a day or two for my brain cells to revive.

(Aw, g-damnit to hell. I just went to get a link for the show and I saw who won. I am so pissed right now. I'm still watching it. I don't care.)

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

If they made me Food network programmer for a day, I would put an afro wig on Emeril and call him Mike. Everything about the show would be the same but instead of audience members going crazy when he said "garlic", I would train them to go crazy when he said "sea salt". And instead of "Bam" it would be "Ka-Pow" We'd all be rich. (BTW - I love what he cooks but can't stand him any more).

Gwen said...

Would his last name still be Lagasse? Would you make him lose all the weight? Would it all go back to normal after your one day in charge?

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when you have cable. Evil, evil cable.

Falwless said...

Let's hope no one ever puts Dr. Zibbs in charge of network programming. Or, hell, anything, for that matter.

Dr Zibbs said...

Falwless you mean don't put me in charge of network programming AGAIN. Who do you think hired Tattoo on Fantasy Island over Ernest Borgine? Jesus?

Gwen said...

Dr. Z: If in fact you did make that casting choice I say, "Bravo!" because it just wouldn't have been as cute to see Ernest Borgnine all excited over "De plane! De plane!"

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen, it was actually the suit. It was already made. Costume department tried to get him into and it was like stuffing an apple into a peanut shell.

Gwen said...

Mmmmmm . . . apples and peanuts.

Renaissance Woman said...

I love that show but I still don't know who won the last episode. So don't tell me!

Subscribe