Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

8/30/2008

Bye-eeeeee!

Posted by Gwen |

So Zibbs is up to his latest weekend thing, posting videos, which got me over to youtube. I started out watching Rip Taylor videos (hilarious!), then started watching old TV commercials (remember the Lite Brite song? did you know that when Pringles first came out they were advertised as The Newfangled Potato Chip? Newfangled? Who says that?), and then somehow, I'm not sure what I clicked on to find these gems, but I ran across a series of videos about a retarded policeman. OMG. I may be the last person in the world to get on this train, but in case you were not actually holding out on me about this phenom, here you go:







8 comments:

Falwless said...

Hahaha, I actually got on the train only about a month or two ago, when Poobomber linked to one of these. The one about the crack is the funniest. "I can run fast. Watch me!" "Ooooh a penny! Tastes salty!"

Gwen said...

Fal, so you admit holding out on me? Bitch.

Dr Zibbs said...

This actually comes up when I go to Youtube. It says, "we thought you might like these:

Mo said...

So, this is completely unrelated, but I remembered you asking me about books for redoing blogs, and I just came across one called Blog Design Solutions. Sounds nerdy, I know, but it's put out by Friends of Ed, a publishing company that has never done me wrong, despite their lame name...

Moe Wanchuk said...

"My real passion in life is Retards"

hello haha narf said...

anyone wanna explain to me what the storm trooper has to do with anything? wow.

Whiskeymarie said...

A few years from now, you know- when we're all in hell, we'll totally look back on this and laugh.

Amanda said...

Where am I?

Subscribe