Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

I was driving home from work the other night and this car pulled up along side me into my peripheral vision.  I caught a glimpse of the "body" in the trunk and flipped the fuck out.  Adrenaline surged through my veins.  I was terrified.  I'm not kidding.  I really thought I was about to be part of some crazy rescue mission, calling 911 and saving the life of this poor wretch who'd been stuffed in a trunk.




This guy got me so good that I cut someone off so I could get behind him and take the picture.  For you.

I won't be around this weekend.  College Homecoming and all, the weekend we 40-somethings get together and pretend we're still 20.  I intend to post a wrap-up on Sunday but I make no promises, monkeys, no promises at all.  Be good to each other this weekend.  No fighting unless it's in mud at the Philadelphia Marriott.

10 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen that same thing happened to me years ago when I saw a leg hanging out of a truck. I almost had a heart attack. As for the reunion, make sure to take a picture of the hottest person that is ugly, fat or bald now as well as the person that was a nobody and is now a somebody.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Hey, I just looked in the dictionary and I didn't see your picture next to the word 'gullible'. I guess it's broken. I'll take it back to the store tomorrow.

LYDIA said...

So I am guessing that you are in for the pillow fight? I hope you noticed all the rules:

-lacy underthings
-properly washed bits
-horns or bunny ears
-wine
-pillows
-biceps

That's about it I think. Have fun at your college gathering! I want to see some quality pictures next week.

Sass said...

Even with a blurry plate, I'm thinking that's an Illinois car.

I hate those trunk things. They creep me out every time. Never enough to actually do anything about it, though.

hmmm...

paperback reader said...

I saw a car like this and I pulled up next to him to offer tips on which acids would dissolve the body the best.

That says a lot about me, I think: always willing to lend a hand to hide a hand.

dmb5_libra said...

i saw one of those earlier this week...except it was made to look like a childs leg. i laughed hysterically. because i hate children.

Mel O said...

Hey Gwen; Did you know "gullible" is actually spelled with a "y"?? I pinky swear - look it up in the dictionary!


teeee hee hee hee hee hee

Moe Wanchuk said...

any chance u could take some more pictures of Beer Wenches? I have an Eye for them

BeckEye said...

That's what's great about Halloween. It's the one time of year you can go on a murderous rampage and don't have to worry if you forget to tuck your victims' bodies completely in your trunk.

Elizabeth said...

That's a good one!

I'm sorry to hear you flipped out, that's no way to feel while operating a motor vehicle!

Subscribe