Super Fantastic Soccer Mom Amanda tagged me last week with the "Seven Things" meme. I've been afraid to do it since Falwless issued an edict banning any further memes and awards. That said, I adore Amanda and I don't want to ignore her so I mixed it up a bit. Following are seven things about me from yesterday and one is a lie. Tell me which one.
1. I pulled a hamstring putting on my pants.
2. The butcher at the grocery store had shaped a pile of pork sausage into a 3D pig face and I immediately thought, "Start snappin' you fingers!" (Zibbidy's last avatar was a pig mask with this caption.)
3. I had a KFC Mashed Potato Bowl for lunch and it gave me heartburn.
4. Driving to work I couldn't figure out why my car never warmed up inside. I was pretty upset that it was going to need more work and then realized the air conditioning was on.
5. I only received a handful of emails with CHRIST! in the subject line which means those of you who sent one can expect a much better gift and/or card than I originally planned. Anyone who sends a request after I publish this post can expect a lump of coal. So there.
6. I realized that I am in the weeds at work so deep that there needs to be three of me. Any of you have an interest in tort law and a nonpaying internship? Email me and put “SLAVE” in the subject line.
7. I received a comment from “Brian”, which I know is one of you messing with me. I tried to narrow it down but it could be any one of you freaks.