Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/19/2008

PSSSSSST!!

Hey, everybody.  Candy's hosting a weekend-long Christmakwanzukka party over at her place.  You should come over.  Dr. Zibbs is there and Whiskeymarie is already dancing on the furniture!


I'm heading back over there as soon as I grab this bottle of Jack.  That's all I need.  And this box of mini tacos.  This box of mini tacos and this bottle of Jack and that's all I need.  I don't need one other thing, not one.

See you there! Bring ice.

4 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

You are soooo much fun! Thank you! Too bad we really don't live near each other or we would have incriminating photos of the party hyjinks!

Anonymous said...

Mini tacos in a box? Hmmmm....

But I could use some of that liquor!

Anonymous said...

I'm telling...you are going to get in soooo much trouble...

Elizabeth said...

Dang. I missed it. I'd do almost anything to see Zibbo dancing. In any format.

Subscribe