Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!


A couple years ago my cousin and I were out running Christmas errands together and this song come on the radio. She pointed out that it sounds like Brenda Lee sings "Later we'll have some fuckin' pie." (right around :29 in the video)

Now I know she doesn't say that filthy, terrible word - the lyrics are "Later we'll have some pumpkin pie" and that's what she says. But once you know about it you will never hear the clean version again.


You're welcome! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Bella@That damn expat said...

Hahah so true!

Anonymous said...

I like your version better. I'll probably sing it all season!!

Alex Galvez said...

Thanks.....now it's in my head. Just like Billy Idol's remake of "Mony Mony" where it is claimed the black back-up singers say, "fuckin' bulllshit on the chourus".

Dr Zibbs said...

Thanks for that special gift. I've always wanted an X-mas song that says fuckin'.

Anonymous said...

Your version is now #1 in my Christmas book!!!

:-)

words...words...words... said...

Ah, now this is truly a Christmas gift. As great as Christmas is, it lacked gratuitous profanity. Now it has everything :)

Subscribe