Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

1/07/2009

BERFDAY!!!!!

Posted by Gwen |

Today is my best blog pal Dr. Zibbs' birthday. I'm assuming he's like 100 or something. No reason, I just figure he's old and stuff.

This is just about the time that Zibbsy will realize I'm a shitty friend who expects a grandiose celebration of her own birthday but forgets about everyone else's until the very last minute.

H and I were out tonight and in an attempt to come up with something great I asked her to shoot my very first ever video post for him.  I have to admit, through no fault of hers, it kind of sucks but what else can you do at the last minute?


Dude, you know I love you. I hope your day is awesome. In an attempt to redeem myself for the craptastic birthday post in your honor, I give you this:

Remember way back at Halloween when you were talking about Rocky Horror and I promised to dig up a picture of myself from when some friends and I went in costume? Well, I found it right away but never posted it because I had forgotten what a crotch shot it is, but it's your birthday so enjoy, my friend.  You're tops in my book.

17 comments:

Scope said...

Awesome pic.

Zibbs is having a birthday? CARP! Why didn't he mention it? Some people are just so modest.

Anonymous said...

Dear god that video is bad but the sound is GREAT!! Love the pic. Next time I will let you sit in the light...promise.

Unknown said...

I am sure that picture way made up for the video...kudos and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dr. Zibbs

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen, thanks for the gift. You remembered that I hate the light. Is that why it's filmed in the dark?

Nice job.

SouthernBelle said...

Crotchtastic!

Damn you've got good legs, Gwen!

Anonymous said...

Love it! On my way to wish the Zibbs a happy b-day!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Gwen that was a great tribute to your blogger BFF! You are like the Pricilla to his Elvis. Awwww...

Unknown said...

I think it's time to bring back that perm.

hello haha narf said...

my birthday is july 5th. please post something equally as fan fucking tastic as this.

until then, happy birthday, zibbs!!!!

words...words...words... said...

You have a great voice, although you're a little darker than I remember from your pics.

Also, I will now have "Legs" by ZZ Top in my head all day. Thanks.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Best. Video. Ever.

Mermanda said...

Gwen! Your Christmas card (post-marked Dec. 18) just was delivered to my mailbox! It said it was delivered to the wrong address--though you had the correct on the envelope. Bastard postal workers! Stealing funnies meant for ME!

Anyhow, thank you :)

Cora said...

Love it! LOVE IT!! :-)

mike said...

You have great legs. Unless you are the one on the right.

mike said...

By the way, Scope keeps spelling Karp wrong.

~E said...

That guy has better legs than me!

And I don't mean dude in the fishnets...I meant Zibbsy...Clearly!

Mel O said...

WOW!!!

Wow.... I mean... Wow.

LOL... this! is a picure!!! Wow... Lol... you must really really love Zibbs or something! I didn't get ANY pictures like this on MY birthday ;)

(uhh... Gwen? Thank you for that, btw)

Subscribe