Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

I just shut down the virtual network (work) and am rocking out in my office chair to this:



(Sorry there's only sound on the video - it was the only one I could find of this particular soing.  The gal at the beginning is fun, though!  Pump up the peculiar.)

H will be here in about 30 minutes for dinner: pepper loin (pork), some broccoli and buttered - with REAL BUTTER! - new red potatoes.  We're gonna' drink and eat and talk and rock out some more and glue the fun stuff to my costume.

Later on we may try blowing bubbles in these subzero temps.   According to this site some of them freeze and it's freaking cool.  I will try to get pictures, but there are no guarantees given the weather.

13 comments:

words...words...words... said...

I think you guys should have some male companionship for dinner. Pork loin is delicious.

Gwen said...

Also, I know it's religious but you CANNOT deny that beat.

Wordsx3: Come on over! It's really fucking cold so wear a coat and stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'd be afraid the gum would end up freezing to your lips! Oh well, let us know how it turns out!

Mermanda said...

okay. I am not obsessed with the idea of blowing bubbles in the coldness. I don't have any bubbles. crap. Tell me how it goes.

Whiskeymarie said...

You played that for me, right? You know I loves me some Gnarls Barkley.
I'm going to listen to some right now, just 'cause you've got me feelin' it.

Blow a bubble for me tonight.

Dr Zibbs said...

Good stuff.

katrocket said...

I can't pretend I'm not disappointed that the video clip contained no pics of Ice T's wife.

Unknown said...

you go girl...

one of the news cast people took a glass of water outside and dumped the water...most of it froze before it hit the ground. Isn't that insane? I mean, so insane that I just have to try it myself.

Have fun and I can't wait to hear all about frozen bubbles.

LegalMist said...

Very cool photos at that site. Thanks for sharing!

Renaissance Woman said...

Dinner sounds great! But not has much fun as the bubbles. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Sass said...

As I sit here alone, on Saturday afternoon, I realize...I so could have just got in my car and drove there.

And now I'm sad...but so happy that you guys got to just chill. (Probably in the literal sense, if you tried the bubbles.)

Love ya!!!!

Fancy Schmancy said...

Hope you stayed warm. It's hard to glue baubles to a dress with frostbite!

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Real butter can liven up any evening. Hope it was a good time and can't wait to find out what happened with the bubbles. The photos on the site you linked to are so beautiful.

Subscribe