Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/01/2009

Dear Miss Fancy Schmancy:

Posted by Gwen |


Greeting from Miss Gwen's house!  I just wanted to let you know that we arrived on Saturday, safe and sound, and to thank you ever so much for sending us to live with her.  She's great and already said she loves us very much!  Her house is really nice and I like it here.  







Bobo is having a hard time adjusting but found a place in the house where he feels comfortable and stays there most of the time.







He did, however, start coming around this afternoon while I was taking pictures.  He kept doing that Norm MacDonald "Wanderer" move that he thinks is so funny.













I, on the other hand, have been having a ball exploring my new home.  Today I learned the hard way that cactuses are prickly and kinda sting.

But Miss Gwen put some crestol salve on it and I was climbing the walls again in no time.

I like to sit here and make faces at her while she watches TV.  She said she imagines that's what it's like to watch TV with you, too.  That made me laugh.



Well, I have to go.  Miss Gwen says we're going to watch a movie about some guy named Steve Zissou.  I hope it's good.  Anyway, thank you again, Miss Fancy!  You picked a good home for us.  Miss Gwen is teaching me all kinds of things like how to count and roll the change in this jar and how to make email.  She said even a monkey could do it!  Maybe I'll send you one once I get good at it.

Yours In McGone,
George Monkey

16 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

In the first picture he looks a bit worried about the flame.

Has he had previous (negative) experiences with fire, or is it just the fear of the unknown that I detect on his little face?

words...words...words... said...

Don't let monkeys handle your money. Trust me.

You are so good at this kind of thing. If I ever want an illustrated story about a toy animal, I'm coming right to you.

Sid said...

What you didn't teach the monkey to roll a joint? It's a skill that everyone needs to learn.

Sass said...

You always know exactly how to make me crack up.

That was hilarious...

Scope said...

Ah, I detect monkeyshines afoot.

Cowguy said...

Cleanest monkey I ever saw. Don't trust 'em if they've got one hand behind their back.

J.

Whiskeymarie said...

You've already got them trained to do blog posts for you? Geez, it took my last monkey 6 months before he could even update facebook.

Now, just train them to go to work for you so you and I can play hookey together.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Hysterical, I'm so glad you enjoy the. P.S. I think Bobo wants to take a bath with you!

Anonymous said...

Just don't get him riled up...he might start slinging poo. :-)

Unknown said...

what cute monkeys you have...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you show him drinking? Really Gwen, haven't I taught you anything?

Cora said...

Gotta love the monkey business! TOO CUTE! :-)

Candy's daily Dandy said...

OMG-that was hilarious!

those are some lucky monkeys!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Bobo? That's my the name my friend gave to his dick years ago. I'm not kidding.

Renaissance Woman said...

I love those monkeys. Always happy to be a babysitter!

katrocket said...

Those pics are hilarious, and Team Zissou rocks!

Subscribe