I'm kidding! We had a ball. I feel like I've always known Sass and I can't wait to meet her family and do it again.
She texted after she left and said she was sleeping in her car behind my garage tonight. I know she'd like me to think it's because she's addicted to me but it's really because she's nosy and dying for a message from Brian.
The giggling commenced (that means started, ask her) before I even opened the door and was only complimented by the bloody marys, made by hand with the two cup method and pepper and shit, and the sunlight on my front porch. When this inevitably devolved into Johnny Cash dancing and playing on the internet we decided maybe we should change venue. And eat.
The rest of the day featured:
- yummy wine, spring rolls and clear noodles
- seeing two different buildings with cars driven into them (one was sideways!)
- a driving tour of Tower Grove Park (top down, of course. the car, not us.)
- an Indian
- three breweries
- more gossip (Yes, we talked about you. Too bad for you.)
- vintage shopping
- sex toys, BDSM gear and stripper shoes; and
- playing in a busy street like a coupla retards until the people stopped at the lights were cheering us on and honking
Oh, and Sass got some pussy. All in six hours.