Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/08/2009

Sunday Matinee: Sassy Sunday

Posted by Gwen |

Before we get to today's video I am pleased to announce that yesterday was fun.  We didn't talk anything through, we pretended nothing ever happened and moved on like we always do, but we had a nice day and really, that's all I can ask.  I didn't even have to resort to a movie.  Thanks for the good vibes.  You guys rawk.


And in honor of Miss Sass coming to see me on this glorious spring day, I searched youtube for a sassy video for today's matinee.  I found many showcasing a semi-automatic rifle called SASS and recording artist Sass Jordan but I think this one captures the essence of our Sass (athletic, graceful, beautiful, jazzy and amazing) better than those:

12 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

Hmm, from what I've read you really need something with a leopard in...

So, the crabs' legs were ok too?

Gwen said...

Mo: The crab legs were AWESOME. I was drawn and butter-fied by the time I got to the last half pound. :)

Scope said...

And the refrain, "I want you to get together." does nicely summarize your weekend.

SkylersDad said...

Excellent, I am glad it went well for you.

Cowguy said...

Cool, glad it all went hunky dunky for you and your Ma.

Nice little jazz piece and hooping and stuff, but I was hoping in my heart that she'd kick that gong in the corner, and I'm hoping that you two "kick the gong" today.

*I don't know what "kick the gong" means.*

Dr Zibbs said...

Yeah that's Sass.

And you can always leave me a joint message on my Snapvine if you want.

Just an idea.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad your day turned out well!

paperback reader said...

Excellent to hear. Families are sort of like Rubik's Cubes - it'd take way too long to figure them out, so it's best to just let them collect dust someplace you never go.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

This is my first time dropping in, I am glad to see you and your mom got a long okay for the lunch date.

Hope you are having a great day.

Cora said...

Oh, Gwen, I'm so glad it went well.

And, damn, I wish I could do what that girl does in the video! That's incredible!

Unknown said...

I am glad things went well with your mom, even if it was all forgotten... HUGS!

LegalMist said...

I'm joining the chorus of "glad it went well" -- even if I am a little late to the party. :)

Subscribe