Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

1. For those of you participating in the "design this Kim Jong Il blog award" contest, or for those of you who want to, you have until midnight Sunday (in my time zone, central) to submit. I'll announce my pick Monday. Or Tuesday. Or when I feel like it. I've loved everything submitted so far so keep it up! Make me laugh, monkeys.


2. I'm going to eat tacos and a peach for lunch. The tacos are for mah belly but the peach is for peace.

3. I'm getting a wife on Saturday! My gorgeous friend Zana needs a place to stay for a week or so until she moves to Scottsdale and has accepted my guest room as temporary quarters. She keeps threatening to make dinner every night and to clean and to finish the rehab project I started in my stairwell two years ago but never finished. I keep threatening to tie her to her bed while she's sleeping so she can't leave us.

4. I'm going to kill the mother fucker who keeps shutting off the ice maker at work.

5. I mailed a very special package of goodies to Girl Interrupted last night. I had to mail it first class so heaven only knows when it will arrive but I can't wait until she opens it. Hee hee.

15 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

You mean SECOND wife, right?

Right?

Soda and Candy said...

Wait, you keep recovering addicts in your stairwell?

Gwen said...

Whiskey: Yes, of course. You will always be first wife but I am certain you will like the sister-wife I've chosen for us.

Unknown said...

have "fun" with your live in wifey. :D

SkylersDad said...

I just wanted to say that killing is too good for the ice maker prick.

BeckEye said...

I'm going to kill my boss, so I'll see you in prison. Wanna pair up as situational lesbians?

Girl Interrupted said...

Woohoo!! :P Thanks Gwen! I'm sooooo excited! I actually squeaked in the manner of a small, over-excited guinea pig just now ... oh, and I've been practising my Clairee impersonation and everything. I'm so prepared. xxx

Ps: Did I mention you rock? x

Cora said...

And here I thought Girl Interrupted had been kidnapped by aliens. I haven't seen her in sooooooo lonnnnggggggggg.

Scope said...

Good to know my deadline on the Kim Jong il thing. That means I have more time to make with the funny.

Fancy Schmancy said...

When my son leaves for college in 3 years, can I come live with you and be part of your harem?

words...words...words... said...

I think I must be in heat, because I couldn't stop laughing at the contents of your lunch.

Also, I need to get to work on Kim Jong-Il. I have a bad history with that particular photo, as you may recall.

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

WWW: It's a jacket.

Little Brr said...

I need one of those wife thingys you mention. Nevermind. Pudge might runaway and never come back if he has to put up with two of us.
I so 2nd the killing of the mo' fo' who keeps shutting off the ice maker. BUT... I would first kick the asshat who keeps taking the fucking plate out of the microwave because it's dirty but refuses to fucking wash it. Gah!

Mrs. Hall said...

yeah, i need a wife.

and nanny.

and laundress, cook, personal assistant and someone to do my roots.

i would tie that woman down if she came to my house!

:)

Subscribe