Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

10/31/2007

Happy Halloween!

Posted by Gwen |

Happy Halloween, everyone! I don't want to have to smell your feet, so I found a couple little treats for you.

First, don't miss out on the Halloween Hangman game at the top of the sidebar. Someone sent this to me earlier this week and I couldn't stop playing - the skeleton who gets hung has a smart mouth which makes it worth throwing at least one game to see what he has to say. If you don't feel like working today, this is the game for you.

Your second little treat is a ghoulish "What's Your Halloween Personality?" quiz!

According to my results (detailed below), I'm a misanthrope. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. I mean, God! It's just so typical of the yahoos who write these stupid things. Man, I hate people.

Click on the link at the bottom to take this fun and revealing Halloween Personality Quiz! Be sure to tell me your results in the comments.

What Your Halloween Habits Say About You


You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.

Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.

You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.

6 comments:

Bruce Johnson said...

Misanthropes of the World, Unite!!!

***What Your Halloween Habits Say About You***


You are an outgoing person who's a bit of a showoff. It's likely that you dress up for Halloween every year.

No one quite understands you, but everyone also sort of worships you. And that's exactly how you like it.

Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.

You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.

You're logical, rational, and not easily effected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.

You are a total overachiever and workaholic. You're the type of person who plans their elaborate Halloween costume weeks in advance.


What's Your Halloween Personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhalloweenpersonalityquiz/

Anonymous said...

Mine was the same as yours except for the first two paragraphs which read:
A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.

You like to think of yourself as naughty. But compared to most people, you're actually quite mild.

I actually agree with all of that. Except that I really don't think of myself as "naughty". Because of my profession, I am always concerned about my behavior in public and try to stick by the rules and not make an idiot of myself. I've always been the first to admit I'm pretty mild. I don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone with outrageous acts or things that could get me into trouble. I guess all this is just making me sound boring. So be it.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

You're a friendly person, but not the life of the party. You like making someone else's day - and you'll dress up if you think of a really fun costume.

No one quite understands you, but everyone also sort of worships you. And that's exactly how you like it.

Your inner child is bittersweet, thoughtful, and never too greedy.

You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are unique, expressive, and a trendsetter. Your ideal Halloween costume is over the top and one of a kind.

Anonymous said...

Mine was a lot like yours, except that at the end, it said I was picky and high maintenance. And honestly, I always thought I was a little too lazy and apathetic to be picky and high maintenance. But maybe I'm wrong!

LuluW said...

Gwen, I'm you except my inner child is even more messed up!

Gwen said...

HUGGGZZ AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU FOR PLAYING! I'M SHOUTING!

Subscribe