Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

Are we ever really who we say we are? In face-to-face relationships? On our blogs? Probably not. Is there any one person who knows everything there is to know about you? EVERYTHING? Not likely.

But -R- over at And You Know What Else recently proposed that we all switch blogs for a day so we can tell secrets. I had to think about it overnight but finally came to the conclusion that I don't want to miss an opportunity to write about something I wouldn't likely ever reveal here.

Sorry, you guys won't get to read my secret - it's all anonymous. On Thursday this week (the 15th) another blogger will be posting here while I post my secret(s) on his/her site. I still haven't decided what I am going to write but it's been fun mulling over all of the possibilities.

In the meantime, enjoy the pictures from Sunday (top of the sidebar), read all about this past week's contest (below), enter this week's contest, and spend some time thinking about your own secrets.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...my last name is control. No, my first name ain't baby, it's Janet, Miss Jackson if you're nasty. NASTY! - Nasty Boys, Janet Jackson.

The only one I've known so far except Bicycle Race last week.

Subscribe