Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

12/31/2007

Happy New Year!

Posted by Gwen |

Soon I'm off for drinks and dinner with friends. We're having cocktails at Brian and Tracie's followed by dinner at 1111 Mississippi.

Since it is also Brian's birthday(!), he worked with the restaurant to design a menu that includes filet and seafood risotto. I cannot wait for this meal. Red meat, seafood and wine? Divine.

Oh! And also? I am finally going to wear the shoes featured in this post, yay! I won't be back for a while, I'm staying at Pallet Day HQ. I packed clean clothes and my toothbrush. Rules are made to be broken.

1 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

You must post a pic of whatever you end up wearing for pallet day.
Must.

Subscribe