Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

1/18/2008

Friday Things

Posted by Gwen |

  • I received a text message last night from a former roommate. It said, "I enjoyed ur blog 2day. U know, I still mix my silverware up in the dishwasher just because I can." I laughed my ass off. My rigidity may comfort me, but apparently it annoys others. Hee.

  • It's flipping Jesus-ass cold outside here. I just looked at the thermometer on my back porch and it's sitting at zero. The Internet says its 17. Either way, I don't want to leave the house. I wish I were a bear so I could sleep through winter.

  • I have a busy, busy, busy, busy weekend ahead of me. Tonight I am going to a trivia night right after work. Tomorrow brings a 1:30 Uppercase Living party hosted by a friend who lives about an hour away. Immediately after that I'm meeting Melissa and friends at a bowling alley to celebrate her birthday at 4:30. I'm having dinner with them after bowling and then heading over to Webster Groves for my friend T-Rav's birthday party. I'm only telling you all this so you can be jealous of my popularity. Thank God I have Monday off.

And now, a Berfday Lolcat for Mel and T-Rav:

4 comments:

-R- said...

Whoa. That is super busy! Have fun! I will be staying in my house under a pile of many blankets because it is freaking cold.

Whiskeymarie said...

It's cold here too.
I'm looking forward to getting tipsy this weekend and licking cold metal things outside.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I lurve playing trivia in bars. There is something about booze and showing how smart you are that really makes me feel good.

Or maybe it is just the booze.

Anonymous said...

Gwen-

I think I've found a blog sister! Our writing styles are similar as is our love for things that cause cancer. I'm so glad you left a comment on Killerrants so we could find you!

Subscribe