Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

2/06/2008

I can raise one eyebrow.

Posted by Gwen |

This is me, regular brows:


Man, I can really get that left one up there! I think this is the first time I've been on the receiving end of that look. I should reconsider how much I toss it around.


This is me trying raise just the right one:

I look terrified and gassy. I can also wiggle my ears, curl my tongue, and my earlobes are detached.

What tricks can you do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to make a fart joke, because you said "terrified and gassy" but I can't think of one. So, I'm just going to leave a comment so I can say "fart."

WendyB said...

I can't do any tricks but I'm awed by your eyebrow action. Superb! I would tremble to be upon the receiving end.

Whiskeymarie said...

I can make my eyes go in two different directions and I can "cry" on demand.
Beyond that- nothing.

Subscribe