Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

2/29/2008

I hope this doesn't jinx me.

Posted by Gwen |




My car rolled over to 100,000 miles Thursday morning. I've been watching the odometer for about a week waiting for this momentous occasion. I've put all but about 20 of those miles on her. I still love this car.

When I pulled into the garage Wednesday night, I checked it again and could barely contain myself that it was on 99,999. I almost missed it!

I drove around a parking lot at the end of my alley Thursday morning trying to get it to roll over so I could get a picture. I think the old lady at the bus stop thought I was on crack.

4 comments:

andrea_frets said...

That's hysterical that you took a picture! I'm dreading when my Subaru makes it over 150,000.

Anonymous said...

I am not the only person who pays attention to minor things so that I can celebrate?! What a relief! This calls for a handmade greeting card!

Damn I wish my Cricut was in.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I can so relate with this...is it a girl thing?

Whiskeymarie said...

God, I am so relieved that I'm not the only one who gets excited about this stuff!
When my car rolled over to 123,456 I almost peed, such was my glee.

Subscribe