Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

2/07/2008

I need a t-shirt like this.

Posted by Gwen |

Between an unruly and destructive cat that I don't know how to handle right now and unrelentingly foul and gloomy weather, I'm at my wit's end. I feel like I'm treading water, staying afloat but never going anywhere, and I'm starting to get tired.

Last night when I got home I found that Skylar had again turned over the vase of flowers, only this time he busted the vase. There was water, flowers and glass everywhere. I had even moved the vase to a spot that I was certain he couldn't get to. And I hadn't even yet told you about how he peed in the guest bed while John and Laura were here. Yup. All over a pillow and all the while looking right at John. He was clearly pissed that they were in "his" room and marking, but really? Cleaning up after him and being mad at him is wearing me out.

I guess the moral of the story is that I'm not allowed to have anything nice because I have a cat. Remind me why I took a day off work to go find him when he got out . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn cat! Little Bastard is having "anxiety" issues again... you know what that means, right? Last night, he was sitting on my lap and breathing kind of funny. I thought, "Oh no, my poor little baby is sick... poor guy." Then, guess what happened? One guess... he pooped...ON. MY. LAP. Needless to say, kitty took flight.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

That's why I have dogs. They keep their emotions buried waaaaay down.

Whiskeymarie said...

Let's get your destructive cat and my whiny, horny cat together for a play date.
Damn cats.

Subscribe