Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/19/2008

Aunt Imelda is Proud

Posted by Gwen |

Every year when I get my tax return I give myself a little crazy money for new spring/summer clothes. I spent a good chunk of it today at Kohl's. When I was in there last week they gave me a coupon and then today I got an email announcing a one-day sale, so I had to go. I'm telling you, I was a whirling dhervish in that store. I walked out with five pairs of shoes, seven tops, a sweater and a sundress, and only spent an average of $20 per item. Plus, I tried it all on and was back at the office in an hour.

Don't mess with me and shoppping. When I'm serious about it you should just get out of the way. I don't do it often, but when I do? I do it well.

I'd post pictures of everything, but the only really exciting thing is the sundress/sweater and I'm wearing it out Friday night. I don't want to spoil my entrance for anyone.

But I will show you the shoes! I can't believe I bought all flats, but these were all so cute and comfy.



4 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I love Kohl's because everything is always on sale and then it seems like they ALWAYS end up taking an additional discount that I was unaware existed at the register when I check out.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Cute! I wish I could wear thongs shoes but I can't handle the thingy between my toes. It hurts me feet and I walk like I'm on hot coals.

Whiskeymarie said...

Five pairs in one trip- I'm impressed.
Now I want new flip-flops too...

Anonymous said...

i love shooooooooooooooooes!!

thanks for the pics!

Subscribe