Everything I Like Causes Cancer

Where we've been convinced to write a new post on Dec. 2. Stay tuned!

3/18/2008

I Got The Fever

Posted by Gwen |

I've got nothing to say. Sorry. I've been a little self-indulgent since getting the new laptop. I love all the things I can do simultaneously . Like on Sunday when I realized that I can play mahjong and watch TV at the same time.

Shazam! Just like that, all productivity in this house stopped.

While the rest of the world has been busily completing basketball brackets I have been engaged in my very own March Madness, Mahjong Madness. I got it bad, man. The mahjong monkey is on my back and I can't shake him. I'm getting bed sores and carpal tunnel syndrome, but I can't stop playing.

4 comments:

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

I wish I knew what the hell you were talking about because it's fun to say. mah-JONG! That's how I'm saying it out loud in my house. I have a problem.

Anonymous said...

I have a little issue with Gamehouse.com myself, but no mah-jong. I had a Luxor and then Zuma addiction for a while, but I'm better now. Mah Jong. Oh no... it's only a matter of time.

liberalmudhen said...

Sorry, I work for Purina, not Hills (hello? it is STL).

Will be writing away on Good Friday (or the 'Spring Break holiday' as it now called)

Tune in. Good to see you.

Anonymous said...

i know nothing about mahjong, but you are making me want to learn...

Subscribe